- Moberly, MO, USA
- $194,500 USD
- reduction of moisture content in material
- Industrial use:
- Rotary dryers are capable of drying a wide variety of materials, making them useful in numerous industries, including food processing, mining and the ceramic and chemical industries.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- grains, citrus and potato by-products, spices, nuts, metal concentrates, aluminum, coal, limestone, fluorescent lamp powder, ceramic powders, silica, sand, synthetic resins and a variety of other materials
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Soil remediation equipment
- Subcategory 2:
- Used indirect rotary kilns
Vulcan® 1712 Indirect Rotary Kiln - 17" inside diameter (1" thick drum) x 12' length (heated zone) Inconel incinerator (16' total length). Indirect fired by 13 North American pre-mix burners. Gas, pilot and air train need refurbishment. Chain and sprocket drive powered by a 1.5 hp electric motor and crank variable speed gear reducer. Speed reducer output 24 to 4 RPM with a ratio of 145:1. Kiln seal to breeching provided by an expansion joint and wear plate. Gas flow set up for parallel or counter flow configuration. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture