- Perth, Australia
- Contact Seller
- Weight (kg):
- Cutting head:
- Cartridge-type cutting head
- Z-axis sensor:
- HS-2007 (Anti-plasma, Noise-resistant)
- Standard equipment:
- Full opening enclosure, CNC assist gas control (2.0MPa), CNC focus control, Oil shot, Cut process monitoring, Nozzle cleaner
- Max. axis travel (mm):
- 3070 x 1550 x 100
- Max. mass of load (kg):
- Power requirement; 4kw:
- 51 (machine), 55(oscillator), 27(chiller)
- Power requirement; 6kw:
- 51 (machine), 75(oscillator), 50(chiller)
- Rapid traverse (m/min):
- X, Y, Z: 120
- Power requirement; 2.5kw:
- 51 (machine), 33(oscillator), 20(chiller)
- Max. cutting speed (m/min):
- Acceleration/deceleration (g):
- X, Y:1.5 Z:3
- Machine Tools equipment in Australia
- Subcategory 2:
- Sheet metal / fabrication
What is the LC-F1 NT Series?
What do leading manufacturer's need in a laser machine to stay competitive? Amada produced the LC-F1NT after carefully examining this question. The answer is to have the best machine for any manufacturing requirement with the ability to produce high-quality products as efficiently as possible. Amada, who understand every manufacturing need, addresses these requirements by introducing the next generation in laser processing with user-friendly and application-oriented approaches.
attained through front-loading development
1. 3-axis(X, Y, Z) linear motor drive is exceedingly fast and extraordinarily precise
2. Amada-tuned oscillator for quality cutting
3. New AMNC/PC with high speed processor
4. Twin adaptive optics eliminating lens change
5. Cut process monitoring gives repeatable edge quality with auto-plasma detection
3-axis(X, Y, Z) linear motor drive
Exceptionally fast piercing and linear motor drive cutting with 3-axis
Superb Cutting quality with sharp corners over the full thickness range
No lens change required
Two adaptive optics control the beam diameter for optimal cutting performance. A single 7.5" lens handles thin to thick sheets, reducing the non-value added time of replacing the lens.
Automatic nozzle changer
The optional nozzle changer helps to promote continuous, unattended operation. The 8-station changer will automatically change, clean, and calibrate the nozzle and head based on the requirements for the material to be processed. This feature increases machine utilization while reducing overall process time.
Cut process monitoring
Constantly monitors cut error factors such as piercing, gouging, and plasma to support constant, stable cutting.
WACS Sprays water on the surface of thick material during laser cutting to prevent the heat build up from adversely affecting the cutting quality and improves the yield of the material.
Get email updates for Amada LC-3015F1NT