- Perth, Australia
- Contact Seller
- Model P 112 D
- X axis range:
- Drill power kw hp:
- 19 25.5
- Y axis range mm in:
- 1000 36
- Maximum hole size mm in:
- 40 (50) 1-3/4 (2)
- Number of tools with atc:
- Maximum drill thickness mm in:
- 80 3
- Machine Tools equipment in Australia
- Cnc machinery
- Subcategory 2:
- Cnc plate processing
CNC plate drilling line P 112 D is a drilling machine specifically designed for automatic drilling of plates to a considerable thickness of 80mm.
Traditional systems such as drilling machines, portable manual magnetic drilling machines, etc. have overcome by this high speed drilling machine which not only carries out the drilling operation, but can also mark, thread and scribe the plates to mark possible welding layout positions (scribing).
The drilling machine is made up of:
- Rigid and sturdy electro-welded plate frame;
- High speed ball screw controlled drilling head
19 kw power spindle;
- Automatic tool changing device with 8 positions;
- Coordinate table for automatic movement of 1000mm x 1250 mm plates, with possibility to reposition and move using ball screw drives over a roller ball table;
- Ficep Minosse series CNC;
- Dedicated software packages for processing structural plates.
The drilling machine is conceived both for field programming and connection to higher level host CAM computers.
Get email updates for FICEP Model P 112 D