- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- No price
- Warner & swasey grinding machines
- 50 Pounds
Interested in this machine?
- Cnc type:
- Warner & Swasey with storage for 48 grinding programs.
- Axis drives:
- Electric servo motors with closed-loop feedback on X and Z axes.
- Swing over table:
- Work-head speeds:
- Variable from 50 to 1,000 RPM
- Additional features:
- Dual grinding wheel-heads, Straight and angled wheel-head set-up capability, 2-Axis simultaneous contouring capability, Traverse (infeed) grinding capability, Plunge grinding capability, Step grinding capability, Face grinding capability, CNC wheel dressing for producing straight / angled / formed wheel profiles, Control Grinding Inc. grinding monitor, Motor driven coolant system, Operator's manual pulse generator.
- Grinding wheel size:
- 18" (dia.) X 3" (face) X 8" (bore)
- Grinding wheel speed:
- 8,500 SFPM (using 18" dia. wheel)
- Work-head spindle nose:
- Distance between centers:
- Maximum work-piece weight:
- 50 Pounds
- Grinding wheel drive motors:
- 7.5 HP AC (each)
- Nominal work-piece capacity:
- 2" dia. X 20" length (between centers) / 4" dia. X 6" length (chucked work)
- Grinding machines in United States
- Grinding machines in Illinois
- Subcategory 2:
- Cnc grinders, cylindrical
- Subcategory 3:
- Machine tools (chip making)
This Warner and Swasey Grinding Center is available for inspection under power on a US manufacturer's plant floor.
Get email updates for Warner & swasey grinding machines