- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- No price
- Caterpillar grinding machines
- TF522 Series
Interested in this machine?
- Local support, training and set up is available.
- 20" Diameter Discs
- Deburring, Edge and Surface Conditioning, Metal Improvement
- Turbine Blades, Compressor Disks, Rotational Static Oriented Hardware, Gears, Impellers, Rotors, Sprockets, Piston Rings, Turbo Charger Rotors, Non Rotating Parts with Disk Fixturing..
- Case studies:
- Contact our office to review case studies for the above industries.
- Model number:
- TF522 Series
- Current users:
- G.E., Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Caterpiller and Allied Signal
- Industries served:
- Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Agriculture, Gear, Bearing
- Significant process characteristics:
- (1) very rapid cycle times; (2) a high-intensity, small media operation that allows for access into intricate part geometries; (3) a completely dry operation; (4) metal surface improvement effects: including isotropic, negatively skewed surfaces with improved bearing load ratio and contact rigidity (5) no part-on-part contact; (6) modest tooling requirements; (7) primarily an external surface preparation method some simpler interior channels can also be processed, and (8) many types of rotating components can be processed nonrotational components can also be processed when attached to disk like fixtures
- Grinding machines in United States
- Grinding machines in Illinois
- Subcategory 2:
- Grinders, disc
- Subcategory 3:
- Machine tools (chip making)
Currently Deburring Jet Engine 20" Diameter Discs
Get email updates for Caterpillar TF522 Series