- Moberly, MO, USA
- $29,500 USD
- transfer of heat to thermal fluid
- Industrial use:
- Hot oil heaters are excellent for use with thermal desorption systems in the drying, heating, sterilizing, reacting or low-temperature calcining of a variety of materials.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- chemicals, mining materials, petrochemicals, bulk food, non-metallic minerals, pharmaceuticals
- Hot oil heaters
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Gencor 1 MMBtu/hr. Hot Oil Heater - skid-mounted hot-oil heater. Model number: 27CFL. Serial number: 2436. Includes insulation and expansion tank. Heater is fired by an S.T. Johnson oil burner, model DHFA030S, serial number 2825. A 1/2 hp motor drives the combustion air blower. Both the burner and blower are protected by a rain hood. Thermal fluid is circulated by a Goulds centrifugal pump, model 2 x 2-7, serial number 799A584.6. Pump is driven by a 3 hp, 230/460 V, 3,475 rpm, 145T frame size, 3-phase GE electric motor. All in good condition.
Get email updates for processing