- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- No price
Interested in this machine?
- Controls: Push button and switch controls are at your fingertips. The fully guarded, 2-position 110v footswitch lets you interrupt the cutting stroke at any point in its cycle.
- A Betenbender Shear is capable of shearing 1/8" (10 GA) material to the following tolerance: Dimension - The width of the off-cut portion of the workpiece is within ±0.005 inch of the backgauge setting.
- Equipped with:
- APH 0105 & 2510 Hydraulic Modular Automation Pumps, Wardcraft Slug Vayor Conveyor, Model SV2800-72, Baldor Motor & Drive, 1/2 HP 70 FPM 115-1-60
- Electrical system:
- Meets NFPA 79 and construction requirements of the ANSI B11.4. All machines have disconnect switches magnetic starters, 110/120v controls, and 208-230/460v 3 phase, others optional
- Easy material handling:
- A sturdy backgauge and rake angle adjustment minimizes twist and distortion. This makes it possible to increase the rake for cutting heavier stock and extend maximum capacity of the machine. A 4' squaring arm with a recessed scale makes for fast, easy measurement.
- Maximum cutting length:
- Cutting thickness capacity:
- Fabricating machinery
- Subcategory 2:
- Shears, power squaring
1/2" Capacity, 24" Cutting Length, Front Operated Power Back Gauge
Get email updates for Capacity 1/2X2