- Lincolnshire, IL, USA
- No price
- 8,000 Lbs.
- Stock number:
- Approximate weight:
- 8,000 Lbs.
- Rapid traverse rate:
- 250 IPM
- Work length - maximum:
- Diameter work - minimum:
- Approximate overall dimensions:
- 160" L- Rx 52" F-B x 80" H
- Spindle speed range (thru change gears):
- 81 to 1180
- Work length - minimum (held in one vise):
- Work length - minimum (held in two vises):
- Diameter admitted - maximum (swing over bed):
- Rpm feed stroke available with standard cams:
- 1.5" to 2.5"
- Diameter work held in standard vise - maximum:
- Standard feed rates per spindle revolution (8):
- 0.001 - .018 IPR
- Diameter of facing with standard cutters - maximum:
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
- Facing & centering machines
Serial No. 2824-437
New - 1978
Motor Driven with (2) 15 HP, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, 440 Volt, A.C. Gear Driven
Spindle Heads with D.C. Injection Braking, Push Button Operators Control.
Fully Automatic Work Cycle Control
(2) Air Operated Vertical Vises
Motor Driven Coolant System.
Front and Rear Splash Guards
Large Quantity of Spindle Speed Change Gears
Spindles No. 40 National Standard Taper
Combination Facing and Centering Cutterbody for Long and Short Parts
*Preliminary Specifications Subject to Verification.
Get email updates for 6.5" x 111" Hey, No.3, (2) 15HP Spindles,Air Operated Vises,DC Braking, #27995