- Serial number:
- Stock number:
- Speed changes:
- Var. Pitch Sheaves and Gear Shift
- Hydraulic pump:
- 1 HP
- Actual dimensions:
- 170"L X 80"W X 95"H
- Approximate weight:
- 18,900 Lbs.
- Grinding wheel drive:
- Grinding wheel - hole:
- Grinding wheel - width:
- Up to 20"
- Regulating wheel drive:
- 2 HP
- Regulating wheel - hole:
- Regulating wheel - width:
- Up to 20"
- Grinding diameter - maximum:
- Grinding wheel - maximum diameter:
- Grinding wheel - minimum diameter:
- Regulating wheel - maximum diameter:
- Regulating wheel - minimum diameter:
- Regulating wheel speeds - low range:
- 12 - 56 RPM
- Regulating wheel speeds - high range:
- 56 - 300 RPM
- Standard thru feed and infeed work rest:
- 1/2" - 3"
- Grinding machines in United States
- Grinders, centerless
Serial No. 350520H84-0019 New - 1985
Grinding Wheel Spindle
Cartridge Type Spindle includes Filmatic Bearings which are Self Adjusting for
variations in load. Automatic Circulating Lubrication under pressure.
Regulating Wheel Spindle with Outboard Support
Two Piece Bronze Bearing each side of Wheel, Plus Rear Support Bearing and
Anti-Friction Thrust Bearing on End. Automatic Pressure Lubrication.
Edmunds Gages "Accu-Setter" Gaging System Model E-580900 w/ "Interchangeable"
Signal Conditioning Modules (Currently Configured W/ 2 Channel Electronics
(1) Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT) Normal-Acting Probe
AirTronics Inchworm Precision Two-Way Actuator System Min increment 0.00001"
Current Transformer (Load Meter)
Sub Panel (Load Meter)
Pushbutton Station (Inchworm)
Booster Assembly (Compensator)
Automatic Grinding Wheel Truing with Automatic Diamond Advance
Power Profile Regulating Wheel Truing...
Get email updates for Cincinnati grinding machines