- Lincolnshire, IL
- Contact Seller
- 15,000 Lbs.
- Stock number:
- 480/3 Ph / 60 Cycle
- Table feed rate:
- 6.6 - 84.6 FPM
- Spindle nose cone:
- Approximate weight:
- 15,000 Lbs.
- Grinding wheel size:
- 16" Dia. x 4" W x 5" Hub
- Magnetic chuck size:
- 24" x 48"
- Table load - maximum:
- 2535 Lbs.
- Cross feed per stroke:
- Cross travel (z-axis):
- Recirculating Ball Screw / Variable AC Motor
- Approximate dimensions:
- 168"L x 124"W x 105"H
- Vertical feed (y-axis):
- Ball Screw/Variable AC Motor
- Automatic cross movement:
- Machine base composition:
- Grinding spindle (ac flange motor):
- 16HP/ 1680 RPM
- Incremental encoder measuring system:
- 0.00004" Resolution
- Table stroke longitudinal (x-axis) - maximum:
- Height under standard 16" dia. wheel - maximum:
- Grinding machines in United States
- Grinders, surface, reciproc. table (hor. spdl.)
Serial No. 490621098 New - 1998
The NK - grinding program permits fast and optimum grinding of workpieces of
different sizes and can be switched for either surface or for plunge
grinding. The built-in measuring system with 0.001 mm resolution monitors the
grinding wheel infeed and controls the automatic grinding cycle through
logical electronics. The cycle provides following programmable features:
- Adjustable feed rates of the vertical axis
- Stop of infeed when achieving required dimension
- Set number of spark-out strokes
- Retraction of wheel to home position
- Return of table to loading/unloading position
- Automatic compensation of the wheel dressing amount and recalculation in
digital display of vertical axis
The infeed amount, the table speed and stroke are adjustable on the panel in
Roughing infeed amount : 0,002 - 0,03 mm / 0.0001" - 0.001"
Finishing infeed amount: 0,001 - 0,015mm / 0.00004" - 0.0006"
Spark-out strokes : 0 - 15...
Get email updates for grinding machines