- Moberly, MO
- $16,500 USD
- heating materials for drying or remediation
- Industrial use:
- Burners are excellent for use in the soil remediation and thermal drying industries, creating the direct heat necessary for drying materials in a rotary kiln.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- soil, sludge, agricultural materials, plastic, paper/pulp, minerals, ceramics
- Agriculture equipment in Missouri
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Maxon OVENPAK 3.5 MMBtu/hr. Burner - nozzle mix gas burner for clean combustion and high turndown. Burner size 435, Assembly No. 53552. MFG date: 07/94. Burner includes 670 CFM combustion blower powered by a 3/4 hp, 3,420 RPM, 230/460 V, TEFC, 56 frame, Lincoln electric motor. Can fire into a furnace with pressures ranging from -5" W.C. to + 2" W.C. Good condition.
Get email updates for agriculture