- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
- HHM 110/HA 150
N A G E L (Germany)
Horizontal - Manual Honing Machine
Model HHM 110/HA 150 Serial No. 1924
Honing approx. Ø 2 – 110 mm
By using fine honing tools, according to the 2.2 – 100 mm
rotation speed or drive and material.
By using of diamond honing tool according 2.2 – 60 mm
to the rotation speed (up to 3.500 rpm/min.)
Spindle working height above Table approx. 250 mm
Spindle speeds, infinitely variable 95 – 3.500 rpm/min.
Stroke length approx. 150 mm
Oscillating speed 80 – 400 Min.
Distance between spindle and column 250 mm
Total electrical load 2.5 kW – 380 V – 50 Hz
Weight 500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Infinitely variable speed regulation of the honing spindle with speed indicator and
with two-speed motor drive and two-stage belt drive.
* Stroke built-in device for the automatic movement of the work piece
unfortunately without work holding unit, stroke speed infinitely variable.
* Air Size Control with monitoring in air and display.
* Tool holder AKM 40.
* Infinitely variable expansion of the honing tool by foot pedal with indicator.
* Built-in Coolant equipment with approx. 50 l content.
* Approx. 50 various smaller honing tools.
Condition : satisfactory Machine can be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected.
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for Nagel HHM 110/HA 150