S I G (Switzerland)
Horizontal Deep Hole Drill – very universal machine
Model B 30 / 16 Year 1965 Serial No. 24250
Machine has been reconditioned and modernized several times
Drilling Ø, approx. 2 – 50 mm
Boring Ø, approx. 100 mm
Drilling depth, max. (see stroke / mounting length) 1,600 – 2,000 mm
Stroke of drilling slide, approx. 4,000 mm
Distance between the two spindle heads 5,000 mm
Height of centres above guideways 350 / 450 mm
Drilling feed of drilling slide, infinitely variable 20 – 200 mm/min
Quick feed of drilling slide 2,500 mm/min
Spindle speeds via belt disks 260 – 650 / 650 – 1,625 rpm
Workspindle drive 24 kW
Drive of coolant pumps 1 x 7.5/15 kW and 1 x 15/28 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 60 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Total length of machine / guideways 7,500 / 5,000 mm
Weight, approx. 10,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* Machine consists of the following elements :
Main spindle on the left-hand side, followed by the coolant oil supply device. Table group, driven by ball screw spindle. Coolant oil supply device with elevated height of centres. At the end is a headstock, Type B 16, with drive motor approx. 7.5 kW, n = 900/2400 and 2400/6000. Large coolant device with filter unit. Large selection of accessories and drilling tools with Ø up to 100 mm.
* Machine is suitable for working with a rotating workpiece together with a fixed drilling tool (ELB and BTA Process), as well as for a fixed workpiece and a rotating drilling tool. It can work with internal oil feed (Elb) or with external oil feed (BTA).
* Complete oil coolant unit with tank and filter and two SIG high pressure pumps. Number of litres can be set: 17 / 40 / 120 or 220 / 500 litres per minute. Capacity approx. 2,500 l.
* Feed of main slide is via ball screw spindle and infinitely variable DC motor. Mounted on the main slide is at present a table, approx. 800 x 800 mm, cross-adjustable approx. 500 mm, and suitable for holding cubic and cylindrical workpieces. Electric control via cam rail, approx. 2,500 mm long. End switch for quick feed, feed and return.
* 2 closed 3-point steady rests.
* FORKHARDT 3-Jaw Chuck, manually operated, Ø approx. 315 mm.
* Modernized control panel with speed display, feed setting and display, display for kW, switch for feed, quick feed, right/left, etc.
* 2 separate switch cabinets, separate coolant oil display device, bushes, reducers, clamping helps and lots of other accessories.
This is a very valuable machine because of all the accessories!
Condition : Good. Machine can soon be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected.
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for SIG(CH) B 30 /16