S C H E N C K
Horizontal Mass Balancing and Centering Machine for Crankshafts
Model 626 HBRZ Year 1995
Width between centers approx. 1.000 mm
Workpiece swing-Ø max. 300 mm
Workpiece weight max. 150 kg
Mass balancing speed approx. 300 rpm
Mass balancing drive 4 kW
Total electrical load approx 15 kW - 380 V / 50cycles
Accessories / Special Features:
· Machine is equipped with a mass balancing unit and centering drilling units on both sides-
· Simple length adjustment for change to different crankshaft lengths.
· SCHENCK mass balancing- measuring facillity CAB 642.52 for balance-measuring in 2x2 levels
· SPS-Program-Control for automatic mass balancing and centering-
· Mass balancing unit-calibration is done with counter weights of positioning motors.
· hydromechanical clamping of balancing unit
This machine is ideal for mass balancing and centering of crankshafts for cars and trucks. The exccentricity is determined by dynamic imbalance measurement. The crankshaft is controlled by the measuring unit, guided by positioning motors to the optimal centering position and then center-drilled are drilled on both sides.
Condition : good to very good
Delivery : ex stock – as inspected
Payment : net – after completion of contract
We would appreciate your order..
Get email updates for SCHENCK 626 HBRZ