P E T E W E (Germany)
CNC Controlled Optical Projection Form & Profile Grinding Machine
Model PFS 300 CNC Serial No. 300.01-0287 252
Year 1987 – but machine was regularly reconditioned and modernised
Optical measuring system magnification 10 x and 20 x
Projection area 500 x 250 mm
Grinding wheel Ø, max. 200 mm
Grinding wheel speeds, infinitely variable 1,000 – 5,000 rpm
Number of grinding strokes, infinitely variable 0 - 160 /min
Grinding stroke, adjustable, infinitely variable 0 – 80 mm
Grinding head slide adjustment range, longitudinal/depth 130 / 40 mm
Strinding head slide feed / infeed 0.1 – 5 / 160 mm/min
Horizontal swivelling of grinding head + / - 12 °
Workpiece holder adjustment, horizontal 120 mm
vertical 90 mm
Total electrical load 6 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 4,000 kg
* SIEMENS CNC Continuous Path Control, Model M 810 in 3 axes for automatic grinding of programmed profiles and forms via teach-in / manual running, or from an external programming workplace.
* Heidenhain Digital Display for 1 axis , located above the projection area, supervises exact adjustment of the starting position of the workpiece.
* The projection area shows the current state of the workpiece and compares it with the end profile in accordance with a displayed drawing.
* Motor-driven rotary grinding device built onto the workpiece carrier and integrated in the control. Ideal for grinding round profiles (rolls). Hollow spindle.
* DC servo drive for adjusting the longitudinal profile axis, travel 400 mm.
* Motor-driven grinding wheel dressing device for diamond and carbide grinding wheels , with vertical dressing roll.
* Coolant equipment with band filter. * Grinding spindles. * Collets and various flanges.
This machine is very suitable for production of profiled cutting tools, profiling rolls, pressure rolls, profiled gages, copying rules, dies, etc.
Condition : Good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected.
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for PETEWE PFS 300 CNC