P R A E W E M A (Germany)
CNC Gear Tooth Deburring Machine, continuous milling method
Model WA 400 Year 1988 Serial No. 06463x
Workpiece Ø, max. 400 mm
Number of teeth 16 – 99
Module range, max. 6
Workpiece speed, max. (2.2 kW) 80 rpm
Workspindle slide 400 mm
Tool speed, max. 3,000 rpm
Tool holder SK 30
Total electrical load, approx. Weight, approx. 5,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* BWO (HECKLER & KOCH) CNC Control in 5 axes (plus another 2 axes for the loading device). Input via monitor. The control has all the supervision and fault diagnosis features necessary for fully automatic working process.
* Swivelling tool spindle holder , mounted on cross table, with …
* 2 workspindle units , which can be set at any angle. Suitable for cutting with different directions of rotation because the cutting units can be set at different angles. (Additional settings can be made on the lower spindle.) Reproducible settings are possible because all slides are equipped with scales, Vernier scales, and digital measuring systems with display; and are clamped mechanically.
* Hydraulically operated workpiece clamping device . * Hydraulic tool clamping.
* Synchronization of workpiece and tool spindle via electronic drive .
* STROHTMANN Double Column Loading Device, with swivelling double gripper, and workpiece magazine with various workpiece holders, for fully automatic production.
* Coolant equipment. * Complete noise protection cabin . * Central lubrication.
* Separate hydraulic unit. * Safety grids, etc.
The machine is suitable for deburring and pointing of gear teeth by hobbing method (very suitable for series of automobile gear parts). The advantages of this system are the short working time , especially with a large number of teeth, and low noise levels .
Condition : Very good. Machine can soon be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for PRÄWEMA WA 400