- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
- Working area:
- Electro-chemical deburring cell
- Machine Tools equipment in Germany
- Various machines
B O S C H ( Germany )
Electro-Chemical Metal Working Unit
for non-contact removal of burrs from metal workpieces.
With two independent work stations
Model B 2.005.06.70 Year 1989
This unit uses an electro-chemical process to remove metal burrs from
various types of workpieces, without causing either mechanical or chemical
stress to the part.
The workpiece and the electrode are a short distance away from each other
(0.5 – 2 mm), whereby the electrode follows the contours of the workpiece.
Parts of the workpiece which should not be affected by the electrode are
covered with plastic or ceramic material.
During the working process, an electrolyte passes between the workpiece and
the electrode with a pressure of approximately 5 bar. The electrolyte generates
an electric work current, which produces a closed circuit, which allows metal
The removed burrs land in the liquid as positively loaded ions. These react with
the water to form non-dissolvable hydroxide sludge. It is important that this liquid
be cleaned continuously with a centrifuge, and the contents must be prepared.
Capacity of water cooled generator : Approx. 500 ampere / 11 – 28 Volt.
Working space : Approx. 1200 x 500 x height 800 mm.
Stroke of stations : Approx. 250 mm, vertical.
Mounting height between the holding fixtures : Approx. 575 mm
Total electrical load : 35 kVA - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight : Approx. 4,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Complete 2- station deburring machine with plastic / V2A covers, 2 handed release,
and a built-on tool. With 8 electrolyte terminals per station.
* Complete switch cabinet with supervising control for electrolyte temperature and PH value. Deburring time per station can be set on a counter. Ampere and volt display. Infinitely variable settings of volt and ampere amount via potentiometer.
* Electrolyte unit with 630 litre capacity, with fibreglass and plastic pipes, as well as a separator for the exhaust air in the working area.
* ROUSSELET Centrifuge, 1,600 rpm. 5.5 kW for cleaning of electrolyte.
Condition : Good to very good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected.
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for Bosch B2.005