6-Spindle Bar Automatic
Model SF 20 Dnt Year 1988 Serial No. 24 - 1
Max. bar Ø, normal 20 mm
Max. bar Ø, square, hexagonal, octagonal 14 / 17 / 18 mm
Max. bar feed 80 mm
Stroke of longitudinal slide 63 / 39.5 mm
Boring depth, max. 39.6 mm
Stroke of cross slide, max. 32 / 25 mm
Stroke of lower cross slide 40 / 26 mm
49 Spindle speeds 355 – 5,000 rpm
No. of workpiece revolutions per work cycle 60 – 1.32
35 cutting times per part 0.36 – 53 sec
Spindle drive 20.5 kW
Total electrical load 25 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 6,500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Built-on bar loading magazine for bar length up to 4,000 mm.
* Swing-in bar stop .
* Dnt = direct selection of spindle speed and cycle time . The machine has a separate infinitely variable feed drive for optimal adaptation (via potentiometer) of cutting speed and feed rate, which can be varied during the working process. Direct display of speeds and cycles, as well as WOERLE Display for working status and error display. Setting up the machine for a new workpiece is quick and easy.
* Pick -up device with hydraulic clamping for for back work, which allows burr-free cut-off, with electric supervision.
* Longitudinal slide is equipped with 5 tool holders. Side slide is not equipped with tool holders.
* Workpiece counter. * Coolant equipment.
* Large separate hydraulic aggregate with hydraulic pressure on spindle drum, and the possibility for connection to a copying device. Pendant control.
* Workpiece chute for finished parts with very long conveyor belt for removal of finished parts
* Complete machine is noise damped.
Condition : Good / very good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for SCHÜTTE SF 20 Dnt