- Center height (mm):
- Center distance (mm):
- 6-spindle automatic with magazine + llets
- Machine Tools equipment in Germany
- Multi-spindle automatics
6-Spindle Automatic (2 machines available)
Model SF 26 L Year 1985 Serial Nos. 14-5 and 17-6
Max. bar Ø, normal 26 mm
Max. bar feed 80 mm
Stroke of longitudinal slide, max. approx. 39.6 mm
Stroke of cross slide, max. 32 mm
49 spindle speeds 710 – 4,000 rpm
Spindle drive 15 kW
Total electrical load 18 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 5,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Cold-formed parts are fed via a chute into the collet holder , which clamps them hydraulically. The workpiece feed device is not complete on the 14-5, and is completely missing on the 17-6.
* Cross and longitudinal slides are partially equipped with tool holders.
* Workpiece counter.
* Selection switch on switch cabinet for the manual movement of the loading magazine and for clamping.
* Chip conveyor.
* Sound insulation covers on the drive side of the machine.
- No thread cutting equipment.
- The hydraulic unit is missing at the moment.
The machines were set up for a special workpiece, but the condition is good to very good, so it would be worth the effort of converting them for a different workpiece. The machines could be used as bar automatics, or they could be retrofitted with CNC control.
Condition : Good to very good.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for SCHÜTTE SF 26 L