8-Spindle Chucking Automatic
Model ADH 160
Year 1980 Serial No. 20 - 2
Max. turning 160 mm
Max. chuck 160 mm
Tool slide travel, longitudinal, max. 125/100 mm
cross, max. 60/ 36 mm
49 spindle speeds 90 - 1,400 rpm
Workpiece revolutions per working cycle 40 - 900
35 machining times 1.4 - 560 sec
Spindle drive 20 kW
Total electrical load 25 kW - 500 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 12,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* 8 hydraulic 3-jaw chucks, made by RÖHM, 160 mm.
* Complete workpiece feeding device with swivable arm: Consists
of chutes which feed the raw parts into the machine, and the
finished parts out again. Two hydraulically controlled grippers
place the parts in/out of the chutes. This device can
easily be converted for use with other workpieces, or it could
be used for interlinking this machine with other machines.
* 5 boring tool holders mounted on the longitudinal slides.
* One tool holder can be hydraulically lifted (without reverse
* Possibly an excenter boring device on one longitudinal slide,
driven by a splineshaft.
* Workpiece counter.
* Coolant device. * Swarf conveyor. * Central lubrication.
* Separate hydraulic aggregate, etc.
* Various tool holders are available for an extra charge.
Condition : Good to excellent.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected.
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for SCHÜTTE ADH 160