R E I N E C K E R (Germany)
Heavy Duty Universal Relieving Lathe
Model UHD 4 Serial No. 68 13 440
Year approx. 1969, but regularly aligned and reconditioned
Height of centres 435 mm
Distance between centres 1,000 mm
Turning length, max. 800 mm
Turning Ø above slide rest 480 mm
Spindle speeds 0.71 – 33.2 rpm
Spindle bore 60 mm
Spindle taper 100 metric
Relieving stroke, max. 50 mm
No. of flutes 1 – 40
Thread leads: Metric 0.25 – 400 mm
Module 0.5 – 80
Flute leads 500 – 12,000 mm
Main spindle drive 5 - 12 kW
Total electrical load 16 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 9,500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* The complete electrical system has been replaced and modernized over the years, for example equipped with infinitely variable speed settings for the cutting stroke of 0.5 – 1.75 mm per minute, and for the return stroke of 1 – 3 mm per minute.
* Built on cross slide with hydraulic stroke cushioning and infeed, and with tool lift-up after working cycle is finished. Built on to the slide is a tilting and rotating relief grinding device with motor.
* Approx. 100 change gears for indexing, feed, and differential.
* Approx. 10 assorted relief grinding control sleeves.
* Approx. 10 workpiece mandrels, metric 100 taper.
* Built in the main spindle is a driven centre.
* Separate switch cabinet and separate hydraulic unit.
EXTRA HEAVY MACHINE CONSTRUCTION !
Condition : Good to very good. Machine can soon be inspected under power
Delivery : Ex stock as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for Reinecker UHD 4