R A V E N S B U R G (Germany)
Hydraulic Face Turning and Copying Lathe
Model K 900 KG
Year 1966, but the machine was not working during the last years.
Height of centres 550 mm
Max. turning Ø 1,200 mm
Max. turning Ø above slide, approx. 900 mm
Max. turning length, approx. 1,000 mm
Spindle bore, approx. 90 mm
24 Spindle speeds 4.3 - 587 rpm
Feeds 1 - 170 mm/min
Total electrical load 25 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 8,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Hardened and ground guideways.
* Two bed slides, independent from another, each equipped with a 2-coordinate copying device via templates with contour copying process and with line copying device. Each slide has a quick-change tool holder with various inserts.
* Plug board program control. Machine can also be controlled manually.
* Reinforced spindle and spindle bearings.
* FORKHARDT 3-Jaw Power Chuck, Ø approx. 900 mm.
* Separate switch cabinet. * Hydraulic unit. * Coolant equipment.
* Various chip and splash guards.
This machine is very suitable for complicated profiling of heavy workpieces such as forging forms. High precision and high capacity machine.
Condition : Good to very good.
Delivery : ex stock
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for Ravensburg K 900 KH