Universal Tool Grinding Machine with CNC Control in 6 Axes
Model WU 750 CNC 6 Year 1992 Serial No. 12/8
Height of centres , with base 220 mm
Distance between centres / clamping length (w/o tailstock) 970 mm
Table size 1,900 x 300 mm
Upper table 1,500 x 160 mm
X / Y / Z Axes 750 / 320 / 320 mm
Grinding head tilting ( B Axis ) +/- 25 °
Grinding head rotating, vertical axis ( C Axis ) 200 °
Speed range of R Axis (rotary grinding) 0 – 50 rpm
Feed speeds, X, Y & Z Axes 0.005 – 5 m/min
Grinding spindle speeds, infinitely variable 2,000 – 12,000 rpm
Workpiece holding fixture 50 ISO
Indexing 1 – 999 °
Leads 0.5 – 10,000 mm
Spindle drive 6 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 12 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 5,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* SCHÜTTE / NUM 760 CNC Continuous Path Control for 4 + 2 axes, with BOSCH and SIEMENS components, with monitor. Program input is directly on a keyboard, using clear text; or via a separate PC, freely programmable to ISO/DIN standards for any type of workpiece. Comprehensive archive of standard tool grinding programs is available, as well as combinations, etc..
* C Axis as a rotary table on the Z Axis column for turning the workpiece 10-180-10°, with hydraulic clamping.
* B Axis as motor-driven tilting grinding head, +/- 25°, with hydraulic clamping.
* B and C Axes are ideal for various grinding operations in one automatic cycle, e.g. Flute grinding, hob grinding, circumference grinding and front-side grinding of workpieces.
* R Axis for indexing and rotary grinding, with manual rotation and tilting, and hydraulic workpiece clamping.
* 4 + 2 axis interpolation for finish grinding of complicated straight-fluted and spiral-fluted cutting tools, solid carbide tools, deep hole drilling, etc.
* Grinding spindle with infinitely various speeds (6 kW), and holder for grinding wheels, left and right.
* RENISHAW Measuring Probe , LP 2, on the grinding head, for set-up and specification of workpiece data.
* Large coolant device with high pressure valve and POLO Band Filter , year 1999, and oil mist exhaust system .
* Completely covered working area with 3 doors (for locking the CNC).
* 3 grinding wheel holders . * Workpiece holders, SK 50. * Reducers, etc.
* Measuring sensor, ISO 50, in conjunction with aligning mandrel, and grinding spindle measuring norms.
Condition : Very good . Machine can be inspected under power. The machine is ideal for all kinds of regrinding
work, as well as manufactured-to-order grinding tools.
Delivery : Ex stock as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
We have a selection of tool grinding machines available. Please let us know your requirements.
Get email updates for SCHÜTTE WU 750 CNC N 6