H E N N I N G E R (Germany)
Centre Hole Grinding Machine
Model ZS 150
Year 1983 # 83-191
Distance between centres/ Length of the workpiece 2,500 mm
Height of centres 150 mm
Centre hole grinding range Ø 2 - 110 mm
Max. taper angle of centre hole 45 - 120 °
Taper angle on dresser to be adjusted 60 and 90 °
Clamping range of vice 5 - 150 mm
Workpiece- Ø above clamping jaws 350 mm
Workpiece- Ø above tailstock centre 225 mm
Vertical stroke of grinding head 150 mm
Grinding wheel Ø (shaft Ø 6/ 8 mm) 10/20/32 resp. 60 mm
Eccentric motor rotational speed 50 rpm
Grinding spindle speeds, approx. 10,000/18,000 rpm
Total electrical drive, approx. 1 kW - 380 V – 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 1,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Manual setting/clamping of workpiece vice allows exact centric clamping.
Equipped with carbide jaws.
* Adjustment for grinding spindle excenter: 0 – 40 mm.
* On-side mounted, swivable dresser with adjustable cone angle and notches at 60 and 90°
* Not driven tailstock with centre, height adjustable.
* Mounted switch cabinet.
* Coarse and fine adjustment of the grinding head height by two hand wheels
* Large platform with stair and railing for safe working and operating at the machine head.
The machine is perfect for obtaining precise geometric centres with the possibility of their intended displacement.
Condition : Good. Inspectable under power. – Due to the large workpiece length a rare opportunity !
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected.
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract.
Get email updates for HENNINGER ZS 150 x 2500