- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
- Modul / dp:
- Gear-Ø (mm):
- Axial feed (mm):
- Curvic coupling grinder, large version
- Machine Tools equipment in Germany
- Various gear machines
G L E A S O N (USA)
Curvic Coupling Grinder
Model 130 Serial No. 777002 Year 1984
Max. depth of tooth 12 mm
Max. workpiece Ø (for clearance) 1,524 mm
Max. external Ø of coupling 1,270 mm (!)
Sliding base withdraw 254 mm
Max. distance from grinding wheel to workpiece nose 90 – 460 mm
Max. weight of workpiece, including clamp 500 kg
No. of teeth 20 - 360
Grinding wheel Ø, approx 228 - 360 mm
Grinding wheel speeds, infinitely variable 0 – 3,600 rpm
Work spindle bore 580 mm (!)
Total electrical load, approx. 25 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 14,500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* MODICON PLC Control supervises the automatic grinding process, with rough
and finish grinding via pre-settable counter and built-in feed cam.
* Built-on face plate , approx. 900 mm, with centering centre.
* Counter for number of teeth.
* Counter for number of dressing cycles.
* Motor-driven rotation of head with fine adjustment. Motor-driven rotation of face plate.
* 2 built-on dressing units with three dressing diamonds for radius dressing,
side dressing and wheel end dressing.
* Indexing is achieved by a change gear drive with the appropriate change gears.
Approx. 10 change gears are available.
* Separate coolant device with band filter. * Separate hydraulic unit.
* Various small parts.
The Gleason 130 is an automatic high speed machine for grinding Curvic teeth in face
couplings. Concave as well as (on the opposite side) convex teeth are ground into the
faces of the parts to be connected, with the advantage that the couplings both
centre and drive.
Condition : Good. Machine can soon be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for Gleason 130