- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
- Gear-Ø (mm):
- Axial feed (mm):
- Lapping m/c for hypoid gears
- Machine Tools equipment in Germany
- Bevel gear machines
G L E A S O N (USA)
Model 119 Serial No. 33216
Year 1960 Partially reconditioned in 2003
Max. gear Ø approx. 430 mm
Max. pinion Ø approx. 30 – 350 mm
Distance from centre of gear spindle to
nose of pinion spindle approx. 160 – 275 mm
Distance from centre of pinion spindle to
nose of gear spindle approx. 125 – 260 mm
Bore of work spindle taper approx. 98 mm
Axial cross angle 90 °
Axial shifting, vertical, approx. 0 – 1 mm
Axial shifting, horizontal, approx. 0 – 1 mm
Swinging motion, infinitely variable 0 – 4 mm
Speeds of pinion spindle 600 – 1,200 rpm
Spindle drive, approx. 2.5 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 5 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Accessories / Special Features
* Hydraulic workpiece clamping devices on both spindles.
* Workpiece oscillation controlled by timer.
* Automatic lapping process can be preset via time relays.
* Counter can be preset for number of work cycles for forwards and backwards lapping.
* Brake load can be preset for the pair of workpieces.
* Tank for lapping medium, with mixer and pump.
Condition : Very Good. Machine under power, since reconditioning not in Production anymore.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for Gleason 119