- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
- WS 3
- Axial feed (mm):
- Gear shaper cutter sharpener
- Machine Tools equipment in Germany
- Various gear machines
M A A G ( Switzerland )
Sharpening Machine for Rack Shaped Cutters
Model WS3 Year 1980 Serial No. 7765
Table size 750 x 150 mm
Table adjustment, longitudinal (manual) 400 mm
Table adjustment, cross (manual/automatic) 220 mm
Table swivelling, left/right 2 x 40 °
Grinding spindle slide, vertical adjustment, approx. 250 mm
Mounting height under grinding spindle 40 – 290 mm
Grinding spindle head can be tilted forwards/backwards 60 / 90 °
Grinding spindle head can be swivelled left/right 90 /120 °
Grinding wheel Ø x width 100 x 20 mm
Grinding spindle speeds 6,000 / 8,000 / 12,000 / 16,000 rpm
Total electrical load, approx. 1 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 1,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* Automatic table oscillation , approx. 140 mm cross. Infinitely variable settings, depending on the size of module of the cutter, via crank stroke with separate motor drive. Manual cross adjustment of table is also possible, end stop can be preset.
* Manual infeed of grinding wheel.
* Vertical lift of grinding head for producing facet cut effects , adjustable via an angle wheel (but lift cam is missing).
* HEIDENHAIN Digital Display in 2 axes for the table cross adjustment and vertical adjustment of the grinding slide.
* A centering device for the cutter tip ensures the correct centering of the workpiece.
- A clamping device for the cutters is not available.
- Dust exhaust is not available as the machine was connected centrally.
Machine is ideal for sharpening straight and helical toothed MAAG rack shaper cutters and single-toothed profile cutting tools. Suitable for facet grinding, fillet grinding, and surface grinding.
Condition : Good to very good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for Maag WS 3