- Axial feed (mm):
- CNC gear tooth chamfering m/c, 2 chamfering units, BWO Control
- Machine Tools equipment in Germany
- Various gear machines
P R A E W E M A (Germany)
CNC Gear Tooth Chamfering Machine . Machine can be used for generating external and internal teeth on sliding sleeves, sliding gears, synchronous rings, coupling bodies, starter pinions, spur gears, etc. Continuous (hypocycloidal) milling process.
Model SYNCHROFORM W2 - 1 Year 1991 Serial No. 05610
Workpiece Ø, min./max. 30 - 400 mm
Number of teeth 6 – 150
Module range, max. 5
Tool holder shaft Ø SK 30 / 20
Tool speeds 4,000 rpm
Spindle drive max. infinitely variable 1.8 kW
Feeds, longitudinal and cross 0.001 – 12 m/min
Workpiece speed, max. (1.5 kW) C Axis 2,000 rpm
Workspindle slide 400 mm
Tool speed, max. 3,000 rpm
Tool holder SK 30
Total electrical load, approx. 16 kW - 380 V - 50 H Weight, approx. 10,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* BWO (HECKLER & KOCH) CNC Control model 785 H for altogether 7 axes . Input via monitor. The control has all the supervision and fault diagnosis features necessary for fully automatic working process.
* 2 workspindle units, left and right , which can be set at any angle.
* CNC controlled : Z and W Axes for tool cross slide. X and U Axes for tool longitudinal slide.
* L and O Axes for milling spindle. C Axis for workspindle rotation.
* Manually controlled : Tool slide rotary table (B and E Axes). Tool slide vertical infeed (V and Y Axes). Tilt of tool head (A and D Axes). All axes have digital display in the control.
* Hydraulically operated workpiece clamping device in conjunction with an automatic loading device using workpiece feed / conveyor belt and swivelling loading device, as well workpiece control by air .
* Coolant equipment with chip conveyor. * Noise protection cabin. * Central lubrication.
* Built-on hydraulic unit. * Pneumatically driven safety doors. * Deburring device, etc.
The machine uses the hypocycloidal milling principal, with electronically synchronized tool and workpiece axes for working straight roof-formed teeth, symmetric as well as asymmetric forms. Advantages are high precision and productivity.
Condition : Good to very good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for PRÄWEMA W 2 - 1