- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
L O R E N Z
Gear Shaping Tool - Sharpening Machine
Year approx. 1982 * Ser.No 13 125
Table size 600 x 400 mm
Table adjustment vertical (electric/manual) 325 mm
Table adjustment cross (manual) 300 mm
Stroke of grinding spindle slide approx. 50 mm
Number of strokes of grinding slide approx. 7,5 stroke/min.
Mounting height under grinding spindle 165-490 mm
Adjustment of grinding slide cross 150 mm
Grinding wheel x width 100 x 20 mm
Grinding spindle speed 11.000 rpm
Total electrical load approx. 2 kW - 380 V - 50 cycles
Weight approx. 1.500 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
· Workpiece-(shaping tool)clamping device model MSV 110 for grinding of
profile parallel grooves of gear shaping tools especially for herringbone gears.
Please inform yourself on enclosed Prospectus showing this device.
· Grinding wheel dressing device model MSV 116/117 mounted above grinding
wheel, can be hinged out upwards, 2 diamonds in 90° profile angle
· motorized table rapid feed vertical,
· FORTUNA – grinding spindle 11.000 rpm mounted, levelled underneath throat approx.
300 mm, separate FORTUNA grinding spindle 11.000 rpm, forward Ø 35 mm
· Switch cabinet attached, dust suction
Condition : good to very good – can be inspected in operation
Delivery : ex stock – as inspected
Payment : net – after completion of contract
We would appreciate your order .
Please let us know your requirements . We have a wide selection of gear machines always on stock.
Get email updates for Lorenz MSM