- Metzingen, Germany
- Contact Seller
- 120 / 888 W
G L E A S O N (USA)
Curvic Coupling Grinder
Model 120 (888) Serial No. 763402 Year 1980
Max. depth of tooth 10 mm
Max. workpiece Ø (for clearance) 1,010 mm
Max. external Ø of coupling 610 mm
Sliding base withdraw 216 mm
Max. distance from grinding wheel to workpiece nose 90 – 430 mm
Max. weight of workpiece, including clamp 500 kg
No. of teeth 32 to 150
Grinding wheel Ø, approx 152 - 320 mm
Grinding wheel speeds, infinitely variable 0 – 3,600 rpm
Work spindle bore 60 mm
Total electrical load, approx. 15 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 9,500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Automatic roughing and finishing process via pre-settable counter and
built-in feed cam.
* Counter for number of teeth.
* Counter for number of dressing cycles.
* 2 built-on dressing units with three dressing diamonds for radius dressing,
side dressing and wheel end dressing.
* Built-on index plate for 48 teeth.
* Separate coolant device with band filter. * Separate hydraulic unit.
* Separate TRION oil mist exhaust. * Various small parts.
The Gleason 120 is an automatic high speed machine for grinding Curvic teeth in face
couplings. Concave as well as (on the opposite side) convex teeth are ground into the
faces of the parts to be connected, with the advantage that the couplings both
centre and drive.
Condition : Good. Machine can soon be inspected under power.
Delivery : Ex stock, as inspected
Payment : Net, after conclusion of contract
Get email updates for Gleason 120 / 888 W