- Houston, TX, USA
- $325,000 USD
- Zoomlion cranes
- Hours- 401
- Full-wheel drive, large ground clearance and strong off-road performance. It is suitable for off-road travel.
- Complete-extension, half-extension and complete-retraction outrigger operation, no-outrigger operation and driving with load.
- Full-wheel steering, short wheel base, small turning radius, strong maneuverability; it is applicable to driving and operation in a narrow field.
- The cab and operating room are integrated into one. Comprehensive lifting operation increases lifting capacity of the front.
- The main boom adopts big rounded polygonal cross section and ultra thin sheet with partial reinforcement, which brings the materials' mechanical properties into full play, gives the materials good resistance to buckling and good elasticity and greatly reduces the main boom weight.
Get email updates for Zoomlion RT80