- Stock number:
- Hand feed per revolution (longitudinal) 4.2"
- Working surface (W x L) 6" x 18.3"
- Floor space (W x H x L) 83" x 40" x 48"
- Maximum grinding length 18.5"
- 1 YEAR
- Spindle speed:
- 3,600 RPM
- Spindle and wheel:
- Spindle motor 1-1/2 HP
- Grinding wheel bore:
- Grinding wheel width:
- Maximum cross travel:
- Maximum grinding width:
- Graduation of hand wheel:
- Graduation of hand wheel 2:
- Net weight (approximately):
- 1,500 lbs.
- Maximum longitudinal travel:
- Grinding wheel outside diameter:
- Hand feed per revolution (cross):
- Hand feed per revolution (vertical):
- Max distance: table to spindle center:
- Grinding machines in United States
- Subcategory 2:
- Surface -
ITEM: 6" x 18" Manual Surface Grinder
Box type inner-ribbed structure, Hardened and ground leadscrew, Auto lube system, Direct drive spindle
One "V" and one flat way for longitudinal travel; both ways are hand-scraped and covered with Turcite B coating
Lead screws are hardened and ground for durability
Accurate slot grinding achieved using saddle locking system
The motor shaft that drives the pulley and the spindle is subject to a lot of lateral stress. A roller bearing is installed for the lower support of the motor shaft. A unique
Double-nut backlash eliminator
Cross slide and column screws are hardened and ground to a 70 Rockwell
Hardened and ground box ways on column and saddle
Smooth wire rope-driven table
Main spindle run out within 0. 0001"
Automatic lubrication system
Grinding Wheel (8” x 1.25” x 0.63”)
CALL FOR PRICE
6” x 18” permanent magnetic chuck
6” x 18” electro magnetic chuck
6” x 18” fine pole electro magnetic chuck
Extra wheel adapter/flange
Coolant system (12 gal) with splashguard
Coolant system (25 gal.) with paper filter and magnetic separator
Digital Readout System
Get email updates for SHARP SG-618