NUMEREX Shaft Measuring Machine (DMM 636)
are used widely for automotive crank and cam checks, engine shaft components,
turbine, transmission, pump, copier, and general shaft
measuring. Lengths, steps, grooves, diameters, run-out and
hole locations can be checked quickly. This machine can
improve your quality, efficiency and reject rate.
Features that make the difference:
- Rigid mechanical bearing design, with hardened and ground steel ways, imbedded
- All ways, bearings and scales enclosed and protected against dirt and grime.
- Mechanically clamping locks and precision positioning for the tailstocks.
- Full granite base on a steel stand with maple table top for long term
- Low profile for easy loading.
Includes the following Options and Accessories:
- Air operated centers (300 lbs at 100 psi) Tail Stock Slides along hardened T-Rail
- Fixed support V-Blocks for loading (Two OF THESE)
- Various Probes for measuring diameter, edge finding and hole locating
Specifications Manual Shaft Measuring Machines:
Measuring Range X: 36" between centers
Y axis stroke: 6" (12" swing)
Readout: "Acu-Rite" Dual Axis with Functions
for Datum selection, Min/Max indication, Diameter reading, etc.
Power Requirement: 110V AC
** F.O.B. OUR HARRISON, NJ WAREHOUSE **
Get email updates for Numerex DMM-636 SHAFT CHECKER