Aerial platform GRISU ALP245, set up specifically for the Fire Department.
• CE certification;
• Certification EN 280 and EN 1777;
• working height of 24.00 meters,
• maximum reach 9.00 meters;
• 230V electric pump;
• basket two-seater aluminum with two entrances, one for rear access from the ground or from the transport position, one at the front to allow the landing and / or rescue at height;
• pipes for high pressure water diameter ¾ "from the tower to the basket, with attacks Storz size C;
• Mounted on trucks IVECO DAILY 65C18 single cab 4x2 mm step. 3450 Euro 4.
1 LED light for lighting controls in the basket, 2 spotlights with quick 12V / 70W on the basket, 2 spotlights lighting tower and a working 12V / 70W.
• Vehicle registered (year 2013, 6400 km) for civil use. Possibility to convert it for fireman use. Until now used for exhibitions.
- See more at:
Get email updates for Iveco trucks