- Moberly, MO, USA
- $28,500 USD
- transfer of heat to thermal fluid
- Industrial use:
- Hot oil heaters are excellent for use with thermal desorption systems in the drying, heating, sterilizing, reacting or low-temperature calcining of a variety of materials.
- Listing number:
- Materials that can be processed:
- chemicals, mining materials, petrochemicals, bulk food, non-metallic minerals, pharmaceuticals
- Hot oil heaters
- Subcategory 2:
- Soil remediation equipment
Gencor HYCG0-100 1 MMBtu Oil Heater - 5 hp Lincoln electric motor. Includes a helical coil design for maximum efficiency. Pressure 350 psig maximum at 600 degrees Fahrenheit. A power flame burner C1-GO-12, 1 MMBtu maximum. #2 oil, 2.5 GPH minimum, 7.1 GPH maximum. External insulation and low tack temperatures in an economical package. Capable of utilizing natural gas, LP gas, #2 fuel oil or combination fuels. Skid-mounted for easy installation. Very good condition.
Get email updates for processing