- Emmetsburg, IA, USA
- No price
- Vermeer MC3700
Vermeer MC3700 with 12' steel on steel rollers
The new Mower Conditioner line from Vermeer combines productivity,flexibility and convenience into one powerful package. With the all-new,efficient Q3™ Cutter Bar,the MC3700 Mower Conditioner requires just 90 horsepower (67 kW),and its modular design makes maintenance and repair user-friendly with the added convenience of unique cutter bar accessibility. Practical innovations,including the Quick-Clip® Blade Retention System and Quick-Change™ Shear Ring,make the tasks of changing blades or repairing a sheared disc quick and simple. When it's time to mow,the new Vermeer MC3700 Mower Conditioner can get the job done.
Features and Benefits
• The all-new Q3 Cutter Bar,a modular shaft-driven cutter bar,offers greater fuel efficiency with minimal gear-to-gear interface,requiring less horsepower than gear bed style cutter bars.
• The Quick-Clip Blade Retention System for quickly replacing or reversing blades,and the Quick-Change Shear Ring to protect your cutter bar from potentially damaging obstacles,provide convenient maintenance and repair.
• Nitrogen-charged accumulator suspension system provides a consistent weight on the cutter bar throughout the full range of motion,and can be easily customized with a simple turn of a lever.
• Offered with either a roller or tine conditioner option,the MC3700 gives operators the ability to choose their preferred conditioning method. And with multiple swath adjustments,operators have control over their windrow formation – whether they want a narrow windrow or a wide swath.
• A spring-loaded hood keeps the weight light enough for easy lifting,and magnets in the curtain keep it out of the way for convenient cutter bar access when maintenance is performed.
• See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
AdditionalCategory: Hay and Forage Equipment - Mower Conditioners/Windrowers
Get email updates for Vermeer MC3700