New Vermeer 504 PRO Silage baler with Xtracut 17.
The all-new 504 PRO Baler is built to handle the demands of heavy,wet material for frequent silage baling. The 5’ by 4’ variable chamber baler,with features such as the Xtracut17 chopper system and Hydroflexcontrol for handling heavy hay,comes standard with a wide pick-up and the all-new E-Link Pro monitor. Whether you’re baling silage,dry hay or a combination of both,the 504 PRO Baler offers the features and flexibility you need to produce high quality bales in a variety of materials.
Features and Benefits
• Heavy-duty drive components,from chains to bearings,to effectively and consistently handle heavy,dense silage bales.
• Hydroflexcontrol allows the baler floor to flex up and down to minimize blockage in the pick-up. Or,the operator can hydraulically open the floor from the cab to clear plugs and move material back into the chamber.
• Xtracut17 chopper system cuts the crop for better bale density,fermentation,silage quality and digestibility. The pre-cut crop also provides a consistent material for additions to rations fed using a mixer wagon.
• All-new color touchscreen E-Link Pro monitor comes standard and offers the ability to electronically adjust density control from the cab,collect and store comprehensive field and operation statistics,and more. See the specifications below for additional monitor functions.
• Patented Powersplit Transmission provides a split gearbox design that controls belts and rollers separately from the rotor and pick-up,to make better use of horsepower when baling heavy material.
• See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
AdditionalCategory: Hay and Forage Equipment - Round Balers
Get email updates for Vermeer 504 PRO