- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- Contact Seller
- Industrial Metal Master (14' Model# IM1455)
- 340 lbs
Model: Industrial Metal Master (14' Model# IM1455)
Length: 14' 6"
# Casting: 10
Weight: 340 lbs.
Aluminum - .050" Galvanized Steel - 20 Gauge Painted Steel -
Copper - 36 Oz.
Zinc Alloy - .050"
Stainless Steel - 24 Gauge
* Note capacities are based on standard metal properties.
Please contact us for your specific material.
Over two decades ago, Van Mark introduced the worlds first
cam locking system in a portable brake. Through time it has
proven to be the strongest and most reliable locking
mechanism. Now Van Mark has done it again with our new Metal
Master 20T incorporating the best locking system with the
deepest throat in the portable brake industry. The
Industrial Metal Master 20T & Metal Master 20T come with the
latest in computer-aided design and manufacturing to provide
the best one-stop-shop for all your job site bending, from
"W" style valley-pan & rake edges, to soffits & roof
flashings, including wide hip and ridge cap, HVAC duct and
plenum work, just to name a few.
* Included dual-bending handles and locking handles
* Self-adjusting master stand included with this model!
* Deep throat of 20-3/8"
* Strongest computer engineered castings for unmatched
* New reinforced top locking bar for better clamping force
* Increased bending radius, makes 180-degree hem bends
easier than ever
* Adjustable clamping jaws with the largest opening in its
* Ergonomic heavy-duty bending handles for improved leverage
MADE IN THE USA!!
Get email updates for machine tools