- Stock number:
- Approx. weight:
- 1385 lbs
- Bending length:
- Max. lift of beam:
- Min. reverse bend:
- Capacity, mild steel:
- 18 Gauge
- Front to rear beam adjustment:
- Min. flange in capacity material:
- Dimensions, counterweight in place:
- 138"L X 48"W X 59-1/2"H
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
- Subcategory 2:
Capacity, Mild Steel: 18 Gauge
Bending Length: 97"
Max. Lift of Beam: 1-7/8"
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2"
Min. Reverse Bend: 1/4"
Min. Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
Dimensions, Counterweight in Place: 138"L X 48"W X 59-1/2"H
Approx. Weight: 1385 lbs.
Tennsmith heavy-duty hand brakes are designed and built for
long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate
construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide
strength and durability. With much more substantial steel
side plates than other domestically made units, these brakes
have the rigidity required for upper leaf adjustment without
the use of wrenches. Equipped with thrust bearings, the
upper leaf adjustment screws permit quick, accurate
alignment for different material thicknesses or radii.
OTHER ADJUSTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals;
* Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron;
* Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam;
* Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the
* Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts.
* Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse
bends in lighter material.
* Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot
points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge
pins are high-tensile, alloy steel.
* Ductile steel clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings
and an apron stop rod complement the many other fine
features of these heavy-duty brakes.
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Get email updates for TENNSMITH HB97-18