- Stock number:
- Bending length:
- Capacity, mild steel:
- 16 Gauge
- Maximum lift of beam:
- Minimum reverse bend:
- Approx. shipping weight:
- 2,675 lbs
- Front to rear bead adjustment:
- Dimensions, counterweight in place:
- 161"L X 53"W X 60"H
- Minimum flange in capacity material:
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
- Subcategory 2:
Capacity, Mild Steel: 16 Gauge
Capacity w/Bending Support Angle Removed: 20 Gauge
Bending Length: 121"
Maximum Lift of Beam: 2-1/4"
Front to Rear Bead Adjustment: 1-3/8"
Minimum Reverse Bend: 1/4"
Minimum Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
Dimensions, Counterweight in Place: 161"L X 53"W X 60"H
Approx. Shipping Weight: 2,675 lbs.
TENNSMITH's FH Series hand brakes are designed and built for
long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate
construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide
strength and durability.
OTHER ADJUSTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Leveling screws and locknuts on the pedestals
* Jack screws & tensioner bolts on the apron
* Truss rods on the apron, base & upper beam
* Replaceable nose bar & apron inserts
* Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse
bends in lighter material.
* Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot
points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge
pins are high-tensile, alloy steel.
* Built of all-steel construction wtih heavy-duty steel
clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings, and an apron
stop rod that compliment the many other fine features of
these heavy-duty brakes.
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
THIS PRICE BELOW IS F.O.B. SCOTT MACHINERY
Get email updates for TENNSMITH FH-1016