- Stock number:
- Finger widths:
- 3", 4", 5"
- Bending length:
- Shipping weight:
- 3675 lbs
- Max. depth of box:
- Max. lift of beam:
- Min. reverse bend:
- 1/4" (Angle & Insert Removed)
- Capacity, mild steel:
- 14 Gauge
- Capacity, stainless steel:
- 18 Gauge
- Front to rear beam adjustment:
- Min. flange in capacity material:
- Dimensions, counterweights in place:
- 161"L X 53"W X 60"H
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
- Subcategory 2:
- Box & pan (finger)
Capacity, Mild Steel: 14 Gauge
Capacity, Stainless Steel: 18 Gauge
Bending Length: 120"
Max. Depth of Box: 6"
Max. Lift of Beam: 2-1/4"
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2"
Min. Reverse Bend: 1/4" (Angle & Insert Removed)
Min. Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
Finger Widths: 3", 4", 5"
Dimensions, Counterweights in Place: 161"L X 53"W X 60"H
Shipping Weight: 3675 lbs.
Tennsmith's F6 Series Box & Pan Brakes were designed to
provide heavy-duty forming capability, along with the
flexibility of removable 6" box depth fingers. Ample
clamping and easy-to-use nose bar adjustments allow for a
quick setting bend radius. Welded steel plate construction
and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and
OPTIONAL ADJUSTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
* Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
* Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
* Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the
* Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse
bend in lighter material
Pair of extension fingers (Pair)
Pair of open-ended fingers (Pair)
Radius fingers (Please Specify Radii)
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Get email updates for TENNSMITH F6-120-14