- Stock number:
- Finger widths:
- 3", 4", 5"
- Bending length:
- Shipping weight:
- 1725 lbs
- Capacity, mild steel:
- 12 Gauge
- Maximum depth of box:
- Maximum lift of beam:
- Minimum reverse bend:
- Capacity, stainless steel:
- 16 Gauge
- Front to rear beam adjustment:
- Dimensions, counterweights in place:
- 72"L x 49"W x 56"H
- Minimum flange in capacity material:
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
- Subcategory 2:
- Box & pan (finger)
Capacity, Mild Steel: 12 Gauge
Capacity, Stainless Steel: 16 Gauge
Bending Length: 48
Maximum Depth of Box: 6"
Maximum Lift of Beam: 1-1/2"
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2"
Minimum Reverse Bend: 1/4"
Minimum Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
Finger Widths: 3", 4", 5"
Dimensions, Counterweights in Place: 72"L x 49"W x 56"H
Shipping Weight: 1725 lbs.
Tennsmith F6 Series box and pan brakes were designed to
provide heavy-duty forming capability, along with the
flexibility of removable 6-inch box depth fingers. Ample
clamping and easy-to-use nose bar adjustments allow for a
quick-setting bend radius. Welded steel plate construction
and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and
OTHER ADJUSTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
* Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
* Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam
* Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the
* Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse
bends in lighter material
The "F6" at the start of this model# designates that this
brake will do a 6" maximum depth of box. Versus the standard
HBU-48-12 will only do a 4" box.
Pair of extension fingers (Pair)
Pair of open-ended fingers (Pair)
Radius fingers (Please Specify Radii)
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Get email updates for TENNSMITH F6-48-12