- Stock number:
- 3250 lbs
- Shipping weight:
- 3250 lbs
- Max lift of beam:
- Min. reverse bend:
- Capacity, stainless:
- 16 Gauge
- Capacity, mild steel:
- 12 Gauge
- Maximum depth of box:
- Overall bending length:
- Front to rear beam adjustment:
- Min. flange in capacity material:
- Dimensions, counterweights in place:
- 137"L x 53"W x 60"H
- Subcategory 2:
- Box & pan (finger)
Capacity, Mild Steel: 12 Gauge
Capacity, Stainless: 16 Gauge
Overall Bending Length: 96"
Maximum Depth of Box: 6"
Min. Reverse Bend: 1/4"
Min. Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
Fingers Width: 3", 4", and 5" (QTY: 8 Of Each)
Front to Rear Beam Adjustment: 1/2"
Max Lift of Beam: 2-1/4"
Weight: 3250 lbs.
Dimensions, Counterweights in Place: 137"L x 53"W x 60"H
Shipping Weight: 3250 lbs.
Tennsmith's F6 series box and pan brakes were designed to
provide heavy-duty forming capability, along with the
flexibility of removable 6-inch box depth fingers. Ample
clamping and easy-to-use nose bar adjustments allow for a
quick-setting bend radius. Welded steel plate construction
and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and
* Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
* Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron, base and
* Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the
* Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4" reverse bends
in lighter material.
Pair of extension fingers (Pair)
Pair of open-ended fingers (Pair)
Radius fingers (Please Specify Radii)
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Get email updates for TENNSMITH F6-96-12