- Stock number:
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MATERIAL HEAVIER THAN 24 GAUGE
- 1/3 HP
- Up to (2) PCS of 24 Gauge Mild Steel)
- Approx. weight:
- 700 lbs
- Standard stroke:
- Horn size (throat):
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Horn Size (Throat): 12"
Capacity: Up to (2) PCS of 24 Gauge Mild Steel)
Standard Stroke: 1-1/4"
Motor: 1/3 HP
Approx. Weight: 700 lbs
NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MATERIAL HEAVIER THAN 24 GAUGE
* Compact and economic
* Safety foot switch - heavy duty and comfortable for the
* The mechanical clutch is very reliable, and easy to
maintain activated either by air (Required 40 PSI
connection) of by an electric solenoid .... Your choice.
* Fasten Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, and
other metals at speeds of up to 270 hits per minute.
* The thickness and hardness of the material being worked
will determine the correct tooling to use.
* Using the best, long lasting BTM tooling
OPTIONAL 'NARROW HORN' AVAILABLE FOR $265.
** THIS PRICE IS F.O.B. SCOTT MACHINERY / CALIFORNIA **
Get email updates for AZIMUTH H412