- Stock number:
- 3/4 HP, 115 Volt
- Up to (2) PCS of 14 Gauge Mild Steel
- NARROW HORN + $365
- Standard stroke:
- Horn size (throat):
- Approx. shipping weight:
- 2,000 lbs
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Horn Size (Throat): 18"
Capacity: Up to (2) PCS of 14 Gauge Mild Steel
Standard Stroke: 1-1/4"
Motor: 3/4 HP, 115 Volt
Approx. Shipping Weight: 2,000 lbs.
* Compact and economic
* Safety foot switch - heavy duty and comfortable for the
* The mechanical clutch is very reliable, and easy to
maintain activated either by air (Required 40 PSI
connection) or by an electric solenoid .... your choice.
* Fasten Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, and
other metals at speeds of up to 270 hits per minute.
* The thickness and hardness of the material being worked
will determine the correct tooling to use.
* Using the best, long lasting BTM tooling
OPTIONAL: NARROW HORN + $365.
Get email updates for AZIMUTH H618