- Stock number:
- 483 pounds
- CE Certified 230-volt
- Mist-type unit optional
- 2 h.p
- Table type:
- Tilting, rotating swivel table with Tee slots
- Speed range:
- 270/ 410/ 450/ 600/ 690/ 720/ 1410/ 1620/
- Machine type:
- Floor Model Manual Drill Press
- Spindle taper:
- Overall height:
- 71 inches
- Spindle speeds:
- 9 speeds via 3 pulley system
- Spindle travel:
- 5-1/4 inches
- Column diameter:
- 3-5/8 inches
- Spindle to base:
- 50 inches
- Spindle to table:
- 26-1/4 inches
- Maximum work diameter:
- 18 inches
- Maximum drill capacity:
- 1-1/4 inches
- Presses in United States
- Subcategory 2:
- Drill presses
Machine Type: Floor Model Manual Drill Press
Maximum Work Diameter: 18 inches
Maximum Drill Capacity: 1-1/4 inches
Spindle Travel: 5-1/4 inches
Spindle Taper: MT4
Spindle Speeds: 9 speeds via 3 pulley system
Speed Range: 270/ 410/ 450/ 600/ 690/ 720/ 1410/ 1620/
Column Diameter: 3-5/8 inches
Horsepower: 2 h.p.
Table Type: Tilting, rotating swivel table with Tee slots
Spindle to Table: 26-1/4 inches
Spindle to Base: 50 inches
Electrics: CE Certified 230-volt
Overall height: 71 inches
Weight: 483 pounds
Lubricant: Mist-type unit optional
* Heavy-duty 9 speed floor model drill press. Comes complete
with keyed chuck.
* Depth is adjustable and can preset for repetitious
drilling operation to predetermined depth.
* Conveniently placed CE cert controls. Plastic membrane
covers push button on / off switch to prevent contamination
to components. E-stop button, low voltage, thermo overload
protected and belt cover interlock switch for safety.
Adjustable plexiglas chip / chuck guard standard 3-phase
power for economical and powerful operation.
* Bit changes quickly with tool removal wedge or chuck key.
* Precision ground table and base with tee slots for
clamping and fixturing.
* Large tilting table that can be swiveled or rotated on the
column for a variety of drilling operations. Height
adjustable table with locking mechanism.
* Quick release belt tensioning for fast speed changes.
Three pulley system for high torque and multiple speed
ranges. Pulleys are drilled for best balance.
* Three spoke handle with spring return for ergonomic
* Compact size to minimize floor space.
* Large column diameter for added rigidity.
* MT#4 (Morse Taper) accepts most standard size bits or
* Speeds and feeds chart for materials and bit size, for
easy reference and optimum operation.
Get email updates for Dake SB-32