- Stock number:
- Bed type:
- One Piece
- Bed width:
- Variable Speed
- Quill taper:
- Quill travel:
- Spindle bore:
- Spindle nose:
- Swing in gap:
- Speed range 1:
- 14-45 rpm
- Speed range 2:
- 60-180 rpm
- Speed range 3:
- 306-1000 rpm
- Spindle motor:
- 15 Hp
- Machine height:
- Quill diameter:
- Shipping width:
- Swing over bed:
- Cross slide travel:
- Leadscrew diameter:
- Cross feeds (in/rev):
- 0.025 - 0.35
- Compound slide travel:
- Movement of tailstock:
- Range of inch threads:
- 2 - 28 TPI
- Width of machine base:
- Center height over bed:
- Number of inch threads:
- Swing over cross slide:
- Range of metric threads:
- 8 - 14 mm
- Range of module threads:
- 0.5 - 7 Mod
- Distance between centers:
- Number of metric threads:
- Number of module threads:
- Gap in front of faceplate:
- Longitudinal feeds (in/rev):
- 0.05 - 0.7
- Range of diametral pitch threads:
- 4-56 DP
- Min. spindle speed for full power:
- Number of diametral pitch threads:
- Lathes in United States
Swing over bed: 26.7"
Swing over cross slide: 17.37"
Swing in Gap: 38.12"
Gap in front of faceplate: 19"
Distance between centers: 314
Spindle nose: A2-11
Spindle Bore: 4.1"
Headstock: Variable Speed
Speed range 1: 14-45 rpm
Speed range 2: 60-180 rpm
Speed range 3: 306-1000 rpm
Spindle motor: 15 Hp
Min. spindle speed for full power: 45
Bed type: One Piece
Bed width: 18"
Center height over bed: 13.38"
Cross slide travel: 15.37"
Compound slide travel: 9.5"
Leadscrew diameter: 1.75"
Feeds and Threads:
Longitudinal feeds (in/rev): 0.05 - 0.7
Cross feeds (in/rev): 0.025 - 0.35
Number of Inch threads: 36
Range of Inch threads: 2 - 28 TPI
Number of Metric threads: 65
Range of Metric threads: .8 - 14 mm
Number of Module threads: 22
Range of Module threads: 0.5 - 7 Mod
Number of Diametral Pitch threads: 36
Range of Diametral Pitch threads: 4-56 DP
Quill diameter: 4.125"
Quill travel: 8.25"
Quill taper: MT6
Movement of tailstock: Manual
Space & Weight:
Machine height: 55.1"
Width of machine base: 48.8"
Shipping width: 65.3"
Machine overall length - 314" - (384")
Machine net weight lbs. - 314" - 18,519
Machine shipping weight lbs. - 314" - 20,283
The Clausing MAV26 series large swing engine lathes are
engineered to allow the accurate and efficient machining of
large components. A wide range of optional accessories make
these machines suitable for most industrial applications,
including job shops, oil field, power utilities and ship
* Variable Spindle Speeds allows optimum cutting speed for a
wide range of machining applications. Speed range from 14 to
* Spindle Motor - 15Hp for exceptional machining power.
* All gears are made from chromium molybdenum steel treated
with cementation and precision ground for long-life and
* One-piece cast iron bed from the ways to floor provides a
solid foundation to ensure maximum stability and rigidity
under heavy machining operations.
* 18" Bed Width, Hardened and Ground, support the saddle and
carriage assembly allowing superior positioning and
* Turcite `B' is fitted between saddle and bed to greatly
reduce friction and stick-slip for smooth operation and
superior surface finishes. The low friction Turcite also
minimizes bed wear and extends the life of the machine.
* Immersing Style Lead Screw reduces abrasion.
* 4-way Rapid Traverse for positioning and set up.
* 4-way Power Feed for longitudinal, cross and compound
* Tailstock with 4.18" manual positioning for ease of setup
* 4.1" Spindle Bore supported with taper spindle bearings
provides outstanding spindle performance and load carrying
capabilities. Optional spindle bores available.
* Coolant system for tool life and part cooling.
* Automatic lubrication system for all guideways.
* Guarding powder coated for durability.
* Emergency brake pedal for safe operation.
* Hardened and groun
Get email updates for Clausing MAV26315