- Stock number:
- Net weight:
- 4200 lbs
- Table size:
- 12" x 50"
- Speed range:
- 60-6000 RPM
- Coolant pump:
- 1/4 HP
- Gross weight:
- 4500 lbs
- Quill travel:
- Spindle motor:
- 7.5 HP
- Spindle taper:
- NST-40 or CAT-40
- Quill diameter:
- Boring capacity:
- 8" (dia)
- Milling capacity:
- 2.5 in3/min
- Spindle to table:
- 4" to 24"
- Maximum work load:
- 1000 lbs (distributed)
- Packing dimension:
- 72" x 86" x 88"
- Table travel (x-axis):
- 34" (32" w/ control)
- Column travel (z-axis):
- 20" (18.5" w/ control)
- Saddle travel (y-axis):
- 20" (18.5" w/ control)
- Air supply requirements:
- sufficient air supply will be
- Spindle center to column:
- T-slots (number x width):
- 3 x 5/8"
- Drilling capacity (power):
- Drilling capacity (manual):
- Quill power feed (per rev):
- 0.0017" / 0.0032" / 0.0054"
- Machining Centers in United States
- Milling machines
- Subcategory 2:
- Vertical/universal, n/c & cnc
Table size: 12" x 50"
Table travel (X-axis): 34" (32" w/ control)
Saddle travel (Y-axis): 20" (18.5" w/ control)
Column travel (Z-axis): 20" (18.5" w/ control)
Spindle center to column: 20"
Spindle to table: 4" to 24"
Quill travel: 5.5"
Quill diameter: 4.173"
T-slots (number x width): 3 x 5/8"
Coolant pump: 1/4 HP
Spindle motor: 7.5 HP
Spindle taper: NST-40 or CAT-40
Speed range: 60-6000 RPM
Quill power feed (per rev): 0.0017" / 0.0032" / 0.0054"
Drilling capacity (manual): 1.25"
Drilling capacity (power): 0.625"
Boring capacity: 8" (dia)
Milling capacity: 2.5 in3/min
Maximum work load: 1000 lbs (distributed)
Net weight: 4200 lbs
Gross weight: 4500 lbs
Packing dimension: 72" x 86" x 88"
220 volts, 60 Hz, 3-phase, 30 Amps (machine)
110 volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 15 Amps (Anilam CNC)
AIR SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS: sufficient air supply will be
needed by ATC
* Acurite 3500I Conversational CNC control (3-axis)
* Programmable Spindle RPM and M-Function Option With
Spindle override knob on control
* Flux-vector AC-Frequency drive head
* Auto lubrication system and Halogen work light With
* Flood coolant (programmable M8) and chip pan With Air
powered draw bar unit
* 7.5 HP spindle motor
* Programmable spindle rpm control
* Spindle rpm over-ride knob on control
* 60-6000 RPM without manual gear changes
* NST-40 or CAT-40 taper spindle available
* Enhanced flux-vector inverter on spindle drive * Metal
hand wheels on X-axis and Y-axis
* Full automatic CNC and manual/DRO mode capability * Solid
boxed ways on column and saddle ways
* Metal telescoping way cover on front Y-axis
* Auto lubrication unit with metered check valves * Flood
coolant with splash guard and chip pan
* Built-in coolant reservoir in machine base
* Overhead arm mounting of CNC control
* Halogen work light built-in for convenience
* DRO mode for manual machining capability
* Large 1.25" diameter precision ground ball screws * Manual
quill capability for greater flexibility
OUR AC-FREQUENCY DRIVE:
New generation super high torque Flux-Vector AC-Frequency
drive provides more torque and higher response at the entire
frequency spectrum. Each drive is individually tuned to the
machine for maximum performance. Our AC-freq drive is made
in the USA.
Spindle RPM is controlled electronically without the wearing
mechanical vari-disc and sliding bushings found typically on
tandard variable speed heads. This makes the milling head
run smoother and quieter with less maintenance issues over
the life of the machine.
ACURITE 3500i CNC SYSTEM FEATURES
- Intuitive touch screen control; Conversational and G-Code
- Full alphanumeric touch keyboards;
- Machinist language canned cycles 3D form help graphics;
- 12.1" Large high resolution display;
- Remote Diagnostics On screen mulifunction calculator
- Coarse tool support
- Real time draw
- Interactive part preview (e.g., Touch a line in the
part preview and the coinciding block is highlighte
Get email updates for Kent TW-3201-QI