- McClellan Park, CA
- Contact Seller
- 2200 lbs
- Stock number:
- 5.5 HP, 220/440V, 3Ph, 60Hz
- Blade length:
- Variable angle:
- 30 to 140-Degrees
- Working height:
- Work surface area:
- 37" x 41"
- Approximate weight:
- 2200 lbs
- Strokes per minute:
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Variable Angle: 30 to 140-Degrees
Cutting Capacity (Mild Steel/62,000psi):
-at 30-Degrees .157"
-at 60-Degrees .236"
Cutting Capacity (Stainless/75,000psi):
-at 30-Degrees .117"
-at 60-Degrees .177"
Blade Length: 8.6"
Strokes per minute: 40
Motor: 5.5 HP, 220/440V, 3Ph, 60Hz
Work surface area: 37" x 41"
Working height: 37"
Approximate weight: 2200 lbs.
The HACO VARI uses a specially designed system to adjust top
and bottom blade simultanous. This means that the VARI
notcher has an adjustable notching angle between 30-140
This makes this notcher a very versatile machine with
capacity of 0.236" (6mm).
Several adjustable stops and scales come standard on this
machine. The VARI is delivered with a full oil tank, extra
set of blades and electric foot switch.
The VARI notcher uses a hydro- mechanical system to lock or
unlock the blade setting. When unlocked, the operator can
easily rotate a hand wheel on each side of the machine to
rotate both top and bottom blades between 30 and 140
An angular scale integrated into the machine table displays
the notch angle set on the machine.
* Automatic blade gap adjustment
* (2) sheet positioning squares w/ calibrated protractors w/
plugmarks every 15-degrees & extension sheet stop rods of
* Self lubricating sliding guides
* Calibrated scales in inches set into machine table
* Large work table with double T-slots
* Internal depth stop
* (2) mechanical sheet holddowns
* Adjustable stroke control
* One set of 60-degree negative HC HC blades installed
* One set of 30-degree positive HC HC blades installed
* Transparent safety guards
* Remote electrical foot pedal command
* Hydraulic fluid & instruction manual
$370.00 Extra mechanical sheet holddown
$670.00 Extra positioning square w/protractor adjust 0-90
includes plugmarks every 15 degrees
Get email updates for Haco VARI"