- Stock number:
- 16 Gauge
- Material length:
- Max. notch depth:
- Machine dimensions:
- 36"H X 25"D X 5'6"W
- Standard electrics:
- 110 Volt, 60 Cycle AC
- Notching head features:
- Hardened tool steel punch & die;
- Approx. shipping weight:
- 650 lbs
- For non standard electrics:
- Add $350.00
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Model: 34 Standard Duct Notcher
Capacity: 16 Gauge
Material Length: 4'
Max. Notch Depth: 1.5"
Machine Dimensions: 36"H X 25"D X 5'6"W
Approx. Shipping Weight: 650 lbs.
Standard Electrics: 110 Volt, 60 Cycle AC
For Non Standard Electrics: Add $350.00
THE STANDARD MACHINE IS COMPLETE WITH:
* Machine base
* Air filter/regulator/lubricator
* Foot Switch
* Air valve/manifold
* Interlocking saftey guard
* Three Standard Notching Heads:
(1) Right Hand 115-Degree Lock Die,
(1) 40-Degree "V" Die
(1) Left Hand 115-Degree Lock Die.
* EASY SET-UP - All models are conveniently powered by 110
volt AC (60 Cy.) and operate with a 1HP air compressor at 80-
* 75% LABOR COST SAVINGS - Hand adjustable - no tools needed
so set-up and reconfiguration time is minimal. Cycle time is
* PROTECTIVE SCREEN prevents injury. The machine operation
stops when the screened lid is opened.
* EASY FOOT PEDAL OPERATION leaves operator's hands free to
handle material, permitting single-operator notching.
* PERMANENT SCALE for measuring notch spacing and notch
depth. Assures accuracy and saves time in both set-up and
* NOTCHING HEAD FEATURES: Hardened tool steel punch & die;
tooling for notch and hole configurations; low air
consumption; close center distance of 2.25 " for unusual
* INDIVIDUAL HEAD CONTROL eliminates the need to disconnect
or remove unneeded heads. Each of the five notching heads
operate independently with their own air cylinder, operating
mechanism and shut-off valve, thus cutting off the air
supply, and of the heads can be made inoperable.
Get email updates for BERRY 34 (3-HEADS)